Where to begin?
The wedding is over, and honestly, I can't be more thrilled. T and I are both happy to have our normal boring lives back. On that note, our vacuum broke. WHILE I WAS USING IT!!!
So before I get to all the details of the wedding day extravaganza, PLEASE tell me about your vacuum. Do you like it? What kind is it? How long have you had it? Would you recommend it?
Out house has carpeted bedrooms and carpeted stairs. I am looking for something light weight that I can lug up and down the stairs, that has a hose attachment and is efficient. Bonus if it has some sort of wet/deep cleaning fancy attachment or feature.
Ready? Go!
6 days ago

1 comment:
LOL, I was expecting THE post but vacuums instead? Alright! We have a really nice vacuum, a Bissel Healthy Home Vacuum. It's got a HEPA filter which is great for my allergies! I don't have to use it in a house, so I'm not sure about stairs, because it's kind of heavy. I should have thought of this.
Post a Comment